อาจารย์ ดร.เสฏฐ์ธนา ภัทรกัลยากุล
· North Bangkok University, Thailand Ph.D. Management Program
· Stamford International University, Thailand MBA Marketing
· West Coast College International university, Australia Business development certificate program Marketing Management
· Ratchapat Suandusit University, Thailand Bachelor of Public Relations
· วิทยากรการขาย การตลาด และการบริการ ให้แก่องค์กรภาครัฐและเอกชน
· ประธานกรรมการบริหาร บริษัท Skin Concept (ผลิตภัณฑ์สกินแคร์)
· ที่ปรึกษาด้านการขายและการตลาด Sister Spring Clinic และ Bangkok Clinic Revolution
· United Overseas Bank Business Development Manager (Privilege Banking)
· Build and develop relationship with Branch manager and sale team.
· Co-operate with sub-branches and cross-sell deposits, mutual funds, other product offering
· Performed sales calls and have appointment with clients
· Work closely with sales channels/Branch channels to implement new acquisition programs smoothly and effectively.
· Communicate and training new product to UOB 16 Branch.
· Motivation sale team for achievement target on the month.
· Citibank N.A Personal Banker Manager
· Acquired new customer (Citibanking and Citigold customer) from all distribution channels: walk-in, referral, Bank at Work, sales call lists
· Transformed deposit/fresh fund into mutual fund transaction which aim to grow customers’ wealth
· Managed portfolio by doing asset allocation according to customer risk level as well as rebalance customers’ portfolio when market condition changed
· Updated customers’ portfolio regularly
· Executed sales plans against monthly target
· Referred existing customers to International Private Banking (IPB) in Singapore and Hong Kong for accessing global investment
· Monitored suspicious activities for customers who made large transaction movement in order to prevent fraud
· Sustained customers’ relationship by assessing customer needs and referring right products appropriately, calling on regular basis, and inviting to seminars
· Provided customer feedback to senior management to assist in decision-making and enhancing products improvement
· Complied all policies/procedures to ensure the bank security/safety as well as customer’s assets.
· Asia Plus Securities Business Development Manager, Wealth Management
· Planned business strategy for acquisition of new customers
· Sourced business opportunities given by wider range of product offerings: mutual fund, fixed income, and other investment products
· Identified clients’ needs in order to introduce right product based on suitability
· Executed sales plan in order to achieve target
· Coordinated back office, relationship manager, and other related internal employees to smoothen process and ensure to comply proper KYC, documentation for account opening, and control
· Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) Personal Banker
· Executed sales plan against monthly target
· Acquired new customers from leads given